Which Brand Brush Better Sebastian Or Kerastase - Which Shampoo Brand Is Better?

Sebastian or Kerastase - which shampoo brand is better? - which brand brush better

I am 23 years old, has never dyed hair. The problem of hair I have is that my hair is thicker at the end and I had a small volume is used. I've been using Volumactive Kerastase shampoo, but it feels a little heavy (weird hair brush, and feels a little sticky)

In general, what brand of shampoo is better, Kerastase or Sebastian. Do not hesitate to recommend a product. Thank you :-)

2 comments:

Ama S said...

Hello:)

I have the matrix, RPR, and many other products ... Kerastase, but is by far the best. I assume that the price says it all. In Melbourne, only in some rooms, which also shows how exclusive.

To answer your question, many people say that Sebastian is really good, but I think it's a bit more commercial. The good to very bleached hair (shampoo and conditioner protein), but from that, what I have seen, the area is not as wide. My hair is dyed and about 70cm long, and there are no employees Sebastian are my needs.

I use Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche Shampoo and surprising. How General Kerastase Reflection Masque Chroma Riche and gives beautiful shine and seals of my Color

Definitely recommend Kerastase, but Sebastian is also good.

Depending on your price range and personal preference.

Sorry for writing helped Hope:)

savannah... said...

or head and shoulders with the brand that works much better than the half of it, and you can find it cheap

Post a Comment