How Does 2 Kg Of Fat Look How Can I Lose Weight,when I'm Tall 173 Cm,and I Have 68 Kg.?

How can I lose weight,when I'm tall 173 cm,and I have 68 kg.? - how does 2 kg of fat look

I play tennis, and I eat, "because muscules.I big and strong to stop eating chocolate and sweets to stop all, and 2 months before, not even sttill results.It" is like my weight is changing every day day so day.One and that.Nothing it is normal! Not that I'm so Havy and I can not move, run, in fact, as a panther.Really! And I am very flexible.My friends say that I do no more fat at all, in fact, he seems normal, but I really hope that soon a chain of mountains (small, full of muscles ...). I look like a normal person Benn (nobody). With the muscles, but friends are all smaller.My skiny but not the desire not to skiny (not good), but at least Nice loking.
At least.
I; Runs one million tennis for 11 years, and I am a very successful and many mare strech.
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I do something !!!!!!!!! ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment