Toy Motor Boat Procedure Will This Boat(toy) Plan Work?

Will this boat(toy) plan work? - toy motor boat procedure

Ok, the deletion of an RC car and ripped the guts. In considering a boat out of it. My plan was to put 2 drivers of toy cars on both sides of the platform back (it) with engines that 3-5 cm apart. Well, if you rotate one of the engines, the boat will turn the other? as if the motor on the boat from right to left? I suppose if I were to go well on two engines again? I maneuver the boat with the engine placed in this manner?

2 comments:

conanthe... said...

Yes, it's a good job, this is actually the design of many RC BOAT, Lokate on Ebay, worked my good old boat

Douglas said...

You probably want the opposite polarity of one of the drivers - which does not rotate axis / accessories in the same direction. Real boats with two engines have so-called "Wider support rotation." In return, more like a pulse. I'm not sure, but the two engines should be held inside, the outside of the district. Experiment with this though. Only the mountain, and conversely, the + and - cables to the battery. Hope this helps. Do not expect to behave the ship in the same car AA.

Post a Comment